FM 200 Fire Suppression System
The FM-200 Fire Suppression System is an engineered system utilizing a fixed nozzle agent distribution network. As per NFPA standard 2001 designed Clean Agent Fire Extinguishing Systems like FM-200 system will suppress surface burning fire in Class A, B, and C hazards. Main advantages of FM 200….
- The low concentration of FM-200 required means less visual obscurity and minimal risk to personnel.
- The small quantity of agent discharged minimizes over-pressurization of the protected area.
- Maximum safety for personnel due to low toxicity.
- Most effective when used with automatic detection to introduce FM-200 rapidly.
- The ability to prevent re-ignition as long as concentration levels are maintained.