MOTOR CONTROL CENTER (MCC)
A motor control center (MCC) is an assembly of one or more enclosed sections having a common power bus and principally containing motor control units. Motor control centers are in modern practice a factory assembly of several motor starters. A motor control center can include variable frequency drives, programmable controllers, and metering and may also be the electrical service entrance for the building.
· Design and conceptualization based on Client design and specifications
· We manufacture MCC panels with rated current ranging as per client requirements
· MCC panels are manufactured in a perfectly compartmentalized structure.
· Premium quality insulators are used to ensure safety.
· There can be a provision of space heater, thermostat and backup protection if required by customer.
· User friendly, safe and reliable